Crystal Maids - Hartlepool Cleaning Company

Hartlepool Cleaning Services

Crystal Maids provide a professional cleaning service to both domestic & commercial clients with some of the most competitive cleaning rates in the area.

Learn more

Trusted Professional Service

For your peace of mind, all our staff are CRB checked and Crystal Maids holds comprehensive public liability insurance.

Learn more

Unique Tailored Service

You can choose to just leave us to get on with our standard cleaning tasks OR we offer a totally unique cleaning service that you can tailor to your specific requirements.

Learn more

Environmentally Friendly Cleaning

Wherever possible, Crystal Maids adopt a "green cleaning" approach to our service and only use cleaning methods and products with environmentally friendly ingredients designed to preserve human health and environmental quality.

Learn more

Friendly Experienced Staff

Above all, we're delighted to say that all our staff are friendly, careful, security conscious, proud of their work and set themselves the highest cleaning standards - just ask them!

Learn more

Crystal Maids are a professional cleaning company offering regular & one-off cleaning services at competitive rates to both domestic & commercial customers in Hartlepool and the surrounding area.

Find Out More

Featured Services

Domestic Clenaing

Domestic Cleaning

We can carry out all aspects of domestic cleaning on a one-off or regular basis...

Commercial Cleaning

Commercial Cleaning

Whatever your business, Crystal Maids can clean it from top to bottom at a time that suits you...

Office Cleaning

Office Cleaning

Either one off or on a regular basis, we are happy to come in before your staff and clean the office...

Ironing Service

Ironing Services

90% of people hate ironing, the other 10% are liars - everyone's worst task made easy by us...

Landlord Cleaning Services

For Landlords

Have you just had a problem tenant move out or do you just want a good clean for a new one...

After Party Cleaning

After Party Cleaning

There is nothing worse than cleaning up after a party, contact us and put your feet up...

Mould Removal

Mould Removal

Mould is not only unsightly, but depending on the type can pose a serious risk to health...

What Our Clients Say?

Thank you for a wonderful job, my house is now spotlessly clean and you have given me more time to concentrate on the things I enjoy doing!

- Pauline McEneaney / Hartlepool

Why Choose Us?

  • Professional Staff
  • Very Competitive Rates
  • Fast, Efficient Service
  • Always on Time
  • Fully Insured
  • All Staff CRB Checked
Go to top of page